Chino Hills Business Immigration Attorneys

Knowledgeable Legal Guidance in Chino Hills, Irvine, and the Surrounding Areas

If you are a U.S.-based employer looking to hire foreign talent, you will need to obtain the applicable business visas. A myriad of visas covers a wide range of scenarios and employment relationships. Determining the type of visa you need – and how to efficiently procure it – can be a challenging task. 

Our team at Parikh & Prasad, PC has been assisting individual immigrants and business organizations with temporary visas and green cards since 2009. Our experienced Chino Hills business immigration lawyers routinely give our clients the seasoned guidance they need to obtain EB-1A green cards, H-1B visas, L-1A visas, J-1 visas, E-3 visas, O-1 visas, and waivers for physicians. You will have direct access to Mr. Prasad and Ms. Parikh throughout our handling of your case. We are extensively familiar with the specific needs of the pharmaceutical, logistics, and tech industries, and we are prepared to leverage the full extent of our firm’s resources to help you achieve your goals. 

Comprehensive Visa Services

When you come to our firm for help, we will listen to your needs and carefully analyze your circumstances. Our team will identify the business visa(s) that can be used to accomplish your goals. From there, we will walk you through the steps to obtaining the necessary visa(s) as efficiently as possible. We are also prepared to help you or your organization overcome many types of legal obstacles.

Our Chino Hills business immigration lawyers can assist you with:

  • EB-1A Green Cards. EB-1A green cards are reserved for individuals with “extraordinary” ability in the field of science, art, education, business, or athletics. The EB-1A visa confers lawful permanent residency, meaning you will be able to live anywhere in the United States. Recipients may also eventually be able to qualify for citizenship. Unlike other employment-based green cards, applicants do not need a permanent offer of employment from a U.S. employer. To qualify, you must be able to provide substantial evidence of your extraordinary ability and the national or international acclaim it has generated. Processing times for the EB-1A visa can be shorter than other employment-based green cards, as there are often fewer qualified applicants than there are available visas. For more information read our our EB1-A Green Card blog article. 
  • E-3 Visas. This visa allows Australian professionals to work certain types of “specialty occupations” in the United States. To qualify, you must be an Australian national with a university degree and an offer of employment. The position you are applying to fill must also require relevant, degree-level knowledge. The E-3 visa is valid for two years but can in many cases be renewed indefinitely.
  • H-1B Visas. Employers can use the H-1B visa to hire foreign talent for specialty occupations.. The job must require a bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) as well as the application of a specialized body of knowledge. USCIS only issues 65,000 of these visas per year. An additional number of 20,000 visas are available to individuals who have a US Masters’ degree. The H-1B visa is valid for up to six years. For more information read our What is a H-1B Visa? blog article.
  • J-1 Visas. The J-1 visa facilitates participation in study- and work-related exchange programs in the United States. Qualifying programs are available for au pairs, physicians, professors, scholars, specialists, teachers, trainees, interns, camp counselors, college and university students, secondary school students, government visitors, international visitors, and individuals traveling for summer work. 
  • L-1A Visas. Managers and executives of multinational business organizations can use the L-1A visa to transfer to U.S.-based offices. This visa can also be used to send managers and executives to establish a new office in the United States. To qualify, a manager or executive must have worked for their employer for at least one of the preceding three years before transferring. The L-1A visa is valid for up to seven years. For more information read our What You Need to Know About the L-1A blog article. 
  • O-1 Visas. Individuals with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletic fields may qualify for this temporary nonimmigrant visa, which is distinct from the EB-1A green card. Unlike the EB-1A visa, the O-1 visa requires an offer of employment. U.S. businesses can use this visa to quickly bring foreign talent to the country. The O-1 visa is initially valid for up to three years but can be renewed an unlimited number of times in one-year increments. For more information read our O-1 Visa Classification blog article
  • Waivers for Physicians. Under certain conditions, physicians who participate in a J-1 exchange program can be exempted from the requirement to return to their home countries for at least two years. Our team at Parikh & Prasad, PC can assess your eligibility and help you understand your options.

Contact Our Chino Business Immigration Attorneys

Elevate your business with the guidance of our experienced business immigration attorneys. We specialize in navigating the complexities of immigration law and offer customized solutions to meet your business's specific requirements. Don't let immigration challenges impede your progress. Get in touch with our knowledgeable business immigration attorneys today to schedule a consultation and access the advantages of expert legal counsel. Safeguard the future of your business and ensure adherence to immigration regulations. 

Contact our dedicated business immigration lawyers now and take the next step toward success.

Start exploring your employment-based immigration options today by contacting us online or calling (909) 455-9625. We have offices in Chino Hills, CA, and Henderson, NV.

Helpful Resources

We Listen, We Synergize, We Resolve Legal Challenges
Get a Free Consultation