Whether you are a company looking to recruit foreign talent, a lawful permanent resident hoping to become a citizen, or an entrepreneur looking to do business in the United States, our capable team at Parikh & Prasad, PC can offer the knowledgeable guidance you need to achieve your goals. Since 2009, our immigration services in Chino Hills, California have simplified complex legal processes and secured benefits for our clients. One of our attorneys is a board-certified immigration specialist in California, and we are well-versed in how to effectively navigate application processes and communicate with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). We tie our success to your success, and we will do everything in our power to make your American Dream a reality.
For the past decade, we have successfully represented individual immigrants, families, and business organizations. Our lawyers understand how to overcome many types of eligibility and procedural obstacles and will walk you through all available legal options.
Our immigration services in Chino Hills, California include assistance with:
- Business Immigration. Our firm routinely helps companies leverage employment-based visas to bring foreign talent to the United States. We also represent individuals seeking select nonimmigrant visas and employment green cards. Our team can assist you with EB-1A visas, E-3 visas, H-1B visas, J-1 visas, L-1A visas, O-1 visas, and waivers for physicians.
- Family Immigration. U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can sponsor certain types of family members for green cards, and we can guide you through each step of this process.
- Federal Litigation. If your application for an immigration benefit has been unfairly denied, we can pursue all available appellate remedies, including a federal lawsuit. If USCIS refuses to issue a decision in your case, we can also leverage legal action to compel them to act.
- Naturalization. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you may qualify to become a U.S. citizen after several years of continuous and physical presence. Our team can verify your eligibility help you navigate each stage of the naturalization process.
- Investment Immigration. Entrepreneurs who make qualifying investments in U.S.-based commercial enterprises can qualify for investment green cards and nonimmigrant visas. We are ready to help you with the EB-5 immigrant investor program and the E-2 treaty investor visa.
Our firm is committed to providing high-quality services to all of our clients. When you come to us for help, we will take the time to listen to your story, review your objectives, synergize with our team, and identify solutions for whatever legal challenge you are facing. We are also committed to facilitating an excellent client experience, which is why you will have direct access to our attorneys throughout our handling of your case.
Call (909) 455-9625 or fill out this form to learn more about how our team at Parikh & Prasad, PC can help you accomplish your immigration goals.